2 to 5 people – 57 euros/pax
6 to 9 people – 40 euros /pax
10 – 15 people – 30 euros /pax
Do this LITERARY WALK and have a Historical and Literary immersion experience through the center of Amarante.
After a brief introduction to the life and work of Teixeira de Pascoaes, through the author’s words discover what it means to be Portuguese and, among other themes, appreciate nature and human complexity.
Feel the historical sites related to the city or linked to the life and work of the Amarantine poet, get your hands on ink and take part in an introductory serigraphy workshop that will allow you to take the poet’s image with you. Among other experiences, the possibility of getting to know and purchase local products.
This experience doesn’t include:
– Discounts for groups and children
– The activity will be carried out in accordance with the Rules of the General Directorate of Health updated to the date in force
Duration: 3 hours
Min: 2 People
Max: 10 People
This experience includes:
– Visit to all locations in the city
– Mediator of the Stay to Talk Institute
– Water or Coffee
– Workshop “Introduction to Serigraphy”
– Personal Accident Insurance